Through the whole planning process, information is displayed on both hours worked and costs relating to each individual employee, for the department as a whole and in relation to your budget.
Once a staffing schedule has been completed and approved, all shifts are accessible in your employees’ app. Whether you want to make the entire monthly schedule visible at once, a couple of weeks at a time or a specified number of days is entirely up to you.
The schedule is automatically updated with any changes made, and you can notify your employees that it has been modified.
Do you need to quickly call in additional staff? Notify one or more employees of vacant shifts straight from your mobile phone.
Benefits for employee
- Check in and out via the app
- Real-time, updated work schedule
- Request time off, shift swaps and vacant shifts
- Greater predictability
- Opportunity to influence their own work schedules
Benefits for manager
- Simplified planning
- Reuse of schedules or your regular shift cycle
- Manage staff holiday or leave requests
- Publish vacant shifts
- Notify staff of changes to the work schedule